Sunday, May 16, 2010

Come See Me

im in a great mood today because a certain someone is coming over! let's see, what can i do today hmmmm. maybe i will just play it by ear, you might be tired since you are coming from work maybe we can just cuddle and watch some tv and chop it up a little bit. guess we will have to wait and see when you get here!

I must have fallen asleep on the couch waiting for you, the knocking on the door woke me up. I jumped up and histily open the door. there you are... looking cute as usual, hair straight, earrings, a nice fitting dress with shoes to match. I admire you briefly before I gesture you to come insied.You slowly walk in, and lay your head on my chest. "Awww somebody is tired" i say, you nod your head in agreement. I put my arms around you and hug you, then kiss the top of your head. "Today is your lucky day...I got you." You look at me with a puzzled look on your face "what does that mean exactly?" you ask. "I'll show you, right in one minute" I reply.

Taking you by the hand I lead you to the couch and sit you down. You look puzzled yet interested in what I am about to do next. I take your shoes off and tell you to relax. I go in the kitchen and pour a glass of wine. I come back to the living room and put on some smooth jazz to kinda set the mood. While you sip your wine i pull up a chair in front of you so I can rub your feet, i look up at you smiling...you smile back. I blow you a kiss, and you laugh "boy you are silly!" I couldn't help but laugh myself, "I know, but that is why you like me" I respond.

Continuing to massage your feet my hands make their way up to your calf muscles, now to your thighs sliding your dress up a little. You bite your lip and exhale...I can see that my massage is having an effect on you. "Come with me..." i take you by the hand and lead you to the bedroom. Closing the door behind us, I shuffle through some cd's until I find the right one. Gotta have some slow jams playing... "Let me give you a massage babe." You take off your dress, standing in front of me in your bra and some boy shorts. I give you a twice over, licking my lips mmmm I am trying to be calm but I can't wait to get my hands on you. you lay down and make yourself comfortable layin on the pillow, your booty arched just begging me to squeeze it but I rub your shoulders and your back. Firm and gentle strokes, you make low moans I can tell you like the way my hands feel on your body. I feel my manhood rising as I make my way to the small of your back right above your butt. I massage your cheeks and the back of your thighs, im getting more excited with every touch, my heart is racing damn i want you! I straddle you and work my way back up to your back and your shoulders. I push your hair to the side and kiss you on your neck, then your cheek. awww, you fell asleep. I lay beside you and pull the covers over us and stroke your hair, and doze off myself...

Not sure how long we were sleeping, I wake up to you laying on my chest, with my arm around you, your leg thrown across mine. Your body is so warm, i like the way this feels. I want to move but I dont want to disturb you. I shift my body a little, you pull yourself closer to me in your sleep. You are so cute, I kiss you on the forehead...soft and slow. You are half awake now, you feel my lips and you give me a half smile, eyes still closed. I rub the side of your face, you are fully awake now and we are face to face. I look at your lips, you look at mine...we motion towards each other and begin to kiss. Long, and deep kiss, your hands on my face, one of my hands squeezing your booty. Your hand makes its way down my body...down to my chest...past my bellybutton... ooooh baby! You grip my rock hard dick in my shorts and start to stroke it. You feel so good, I'm moaning while you kiss me. You reach inside of my shorts and pull him out... you give me one last kiss and make eye contact with me before you make your way down to my waist. Straddling my body, you lick up and down my dick, it jumps from the touch of your tongue, with no hands you take me into your mouth. "oh shit!" i mumble as you work your mouth around my dick. your mouth is so warm and wet, my arm is over my face I bite my wrist trying not to make too much noise. mmmmm you feel so good! I had no idea the boyshorts were on the floor until you climbed on top of me and sat down working all of me inside of you. You take a deep breath, yeah baby you feel how hard I am?! both of your hands on my chest you work your way down...ooooh yes, it's definitely in now.

You are so wet, damn! You wind your body as if we were on a dance floor, up and down, rocking back and forth driving me crazy. we look into each other's eyes exchanging sex faces. you look so good mmmm, i grab you and pull you close to me i wann kiss you. now you are laying on top of me and we are kissing while you grind on me. I grip your hips so i can throw it back, pushing deeper inside of you. i must have hit your spot, you get louder and louder now you are gripping the pillow with your face in my neck. the smell of my cologne and me working my dick inside of you driving you crazy. I can hear how wet your pussy is, making noise as i move in and out. i grip you under your thighs and pick you up, pulling my dick out. I pull you up to my chest, then slide under you all in one motion and now my tongue is in your pussy. I look up at you, your mouth is wide open and your eyes closed tightly. mmmm you taste good baby, your juices all over my lips while im licking and sucking on your clit. your legs tighten, and your thighs start to tremble. i won't stop until you cum! i keep licking and sucking, you're biting your lip, shaking your head...let it out baby! you grab the top of my head and grind a little..."ahhhhh ahhhhh ahhhhhh" you scream out while you are cumming all over my lips. I stop momentarily so you can enjoy the moment, then you slide back down on my dick, sitting down all the way until i feel it hit bottom. mmmm i think you are trying to make me cum!

Now you are bouncing on my dick and grinding, taking it deep in your pussy, squeezing me with your muscles. you look me in my eyes, lean down and kiss me, then whisper in my ear "i want you to cum inside of me" just hearing you say that makes my heart skip a beat. I put one arm around your body and the other gripping your ass. now we are rocking in rhythm, every stroke going deep inside of you. you are still squeezing, damn your pussy is tight i cant fight this any longer. I speed up my stroke since i know it am about to cum, thrusting harder and harder and one last stroke "ooooh fuck!!" i yell as i release inside of you, gripping you tight, my body is shaking...you intensify my orgasm kissing on my neck... mmmmm wow... you are amazing baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment