Thursday, September 16, 2010

Relaxation...

you had a long day at work, now you are soaking in the tub with candles lit your hair tied up relaxing. thoughts of me run through your mind and the last time we were together... the things we were doing...your eyes close and you gently bite your lip. you let out a deep sigh "mm mm mm...wish he was here right now" you say outloud. you are having visions of me on top of you stroking you, kissing on your neck... before you know it your hands have made their way down your breasts...rubbing your nipples...your mouth slightly open taking short breaths....your nipples are sensitive you feel your pussy tingle with every touch...your fingers are now sliding down your stomach.... down... down... rubbing your clit. you let out a short gasp, pleasing your self feels so good in the tub your whole body is warm and wet. you continue to rub your clit...taking your other hand caressing your breasts almost hugging yourself....you are wrapped up in your flashbacks, eyes closed... your body is gyrating now, working your pussy back on your fingers you slide 2 fingers inside of you. you slide down a little farther the water up to our neck your nipples poking thru the surface of the water... the chilly air in the bathroom making them completely hard. you continue to finger yourself, your other hand moves down to your clit... "ooooh...mmmmm"...feels so good you almost say my name outloud even though i am not there.

the bathroom is steamy... candles flickering... slight splashing from your fingers moving in and out of you. rubbing your clit and fingering your pussy has you on the edge of cumming. you raise up slightly as you feel your body start to tingle you rub your clit faster and faster...fingers moving in and out....you feel your juices come down... you take your fingers out of your pussy and put them in your mouth to taste your own cum.... "mmm..." you moan as you lick your fingers.... then slide then back in your pussy... suddenly you feel lips on your neck and two strong hands squeezing on your breasths... your heart races but you now it's me... you would recognize that touch anywhere...i whisper in your ear "don't stop" while i'm kissing on your neck. i play with your nipples while you finger your pussy making you cum again...except harder this time because i am touching all over your body. you reach back and rub the back of my head and i kiss you, taking my hand underwater playing with your pussy. all i am wearing is some basketball shorts, you can see my dick poking thru i'm rock hard from touching you and watching you touch yourself. you lean over the side of the tub and pull my shorts down and take my dick in your mouth with no hands. i lean back while you suck on my dick your mouth feels so good my dick throbbing and jumping in your mouth. you have one hand on my dick the other inside of you. i hear the water splashing while you play with your pussy.

i stand you up and put one of your legs up on the side of the tub...you are so sexy standing in front of me, wet your body glistening... i kiss your nipples and waste no time moving down to where i really want to put my tongue. i wanna taste your pussy... i suck on your clit while u rub the top of my head and grind your pussy in my face. i reach under you and finger your pussy making you cum again and feed myself your cum...mmmm you always taste so good i could eat your pussy all nite. my dick is dripping with pre cum i gotta let you feel this dick. i lay a towel down on the floor and help you get out of the tub... walk you over to the sink and bend you over. i slide my dick in you from behind... i watch you grip the sink tight as i push deeper inside of you...your moans echoing off the walls in the bathroom... my thighs slapping against your ass. i keep a steady stroke... our bodies wet pressed together...damn you feel so good... i grab your hair and pull you back....then run my handsdown your spine and grip on your waist and give it to you hard from the back...kissing you on your shoulders and the back of your neck giving you chills. i feel your pussy tighten, squeezing on my dick. i rub the fog from the mirror so i can see the faces you are making. your mouth is open, licking your lips while im pounding your pussy. you look at me in the mirror watching me give it to you good.

i let your hair down... you are so fucking sexy.... i push my dick all the way in and grind on you. you reach back and grab my arm...im kissing your neck, making my way to your lips... i move up and down, flexing my dick inside of you. you push back on me... i close my eyes... i feel you gripping on my dick.. you are kissing me sucking on my lips. i can no longer fight it and explode inside of you... kissing you deep, gripping your body tight.... im trembling, you made me cum so hard...mmmm ... i'm speechless

No comments:

Post a Comment