Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Freaky thoughts

Was up late one night writing... check it out!

I'm listening to Trey Songz "Love Faces" right now wishing you were laying next to me. I know how you like to sleep so I'm picturing you in my bed, laying on your stomach...wearing something sexy. Spaghetti straps, soft, silky and short...stopping right where your ass meets your thighs but your booty is so big your cheeks are peeking out through the bottom. I'm admiring all your sexy curves, my eyes scan your body...I could stare at you all day. "Let me rub your back baby" I say to you as I reach over and grab the massage oil. I start off massging your shoulder "relax babe, you're in good hands" I say to you leaning forward whispering in your ear. I slide your straps off your shoulders rolling it down almost to the small of your back. You bend one of your legs and it causes your booty to poke out even further, I'm trying to maintain my composure and continue rubbing your back. I'm biting my lip, my dick is throbbing and my heart is racing I want you so bad but I'm trying to be patient. I pull up the bottom part of your nightie and rub your ass and thighs down in massage oil. You let out some soft moans as I'm squeezing and grabbing your big round booty. You spread your thighs slightly and I can't help but notice your pussy is shaved neatly, so inviting. I bend down and kiss the back of your thighs, rub my soft lips up and down your legs, nibbling on your cheeks. I watch as the goosebumps form on your legs mmmm now I'm even more excited that I'm giving you the chills. You arch your back and spread your thighs even more, I can take a hint! I lay down behind you with my face between your thighs and kiss your lips before slowly sliding my tongue inside of you. Your grip tightens on the pillow as you feel my warm, stiff tongue sliding inside of you... I pull it back slow making sure I swallow your juices as my tongue makes its exit. I place my hands on your cheeks and gently spread them apart, moving my tongue up slowly and back down the crack of your ass. You are getting wetter and wetter, I love how your body responds to me! Mmmm you taste good too, I could lick your pussy all day but we'll save that for between rounds. I slide off my sweatpants, my dick already at full attention! Placing my hand on your waist you feel me working my way inside, my dick is pulsating and your squeezing me with your muscles...my eyes roll backward the deeper and deeper I go. Mmmm you feel so good, I slow my pace I don't want this to end early. I'm squeezing your ass and pulling you back to me at the same time, I love how wet and tight you are. You raise up and start throwing it back catching me off guard making me have to brace myself as you slam into my dick. Mm mm mm, watching me slide in and out of you is driving me crazy I had to close my eyes for a minute. You sound sexy when I'm inside of you, I bend down and grind on you, turn your face towards me so I can kiss those sexy lips. We share a deep, passionate kiss that makes me even harder and you moan while I'm kissing you - that lets me know you feel it too. Feathering my fingers from your shoulders, down to your thighs I give you a warm sensation throughout your body, causing you to arch your back. Oooooh, had to raise up for this I love the position you're in right now in a low voice I whisper "don't move baby, keep it right there" then I drive my dick hard and deep, my thighs smacking against your ass. I must be hitting your spot judging by how you are clinching the sheets and biting your bottom lip. "Yeah baby cum on my dick" I command as I continue my stroke, feeling your pussy get wetter with every thrust. Your body tenses up and you let out the sexiest scream that makes me stop what I'm doing! I just pushed my dick deep and held it there, I feel your pussy throbbing mmmmm you feel so good. You slide off of me real slow and tell me to lay down so you can get on top. You climb on top of me, lean forward, smile and kiss my lips I smile back. Then you reach back stroking my dick with your hand, guiding it into your pussy...sitting down real slow. I let out a sigh and fight my nut again because your pussy feels way too good. I am caressing your breasts, sucking your nipples while you work your body. Words can't describe how good you feel right now...I wanted you so bad it's almost surreal to have you like this but I'm enjoying every minute. You sit up straight placing your hands on my chest, winding your body. You got me saying "OMG" like usher, you are so fucking sexy!! We make eye contact and a conversation takes place without saying a word...our eyes say it all. My heart is racing, the way you are looking at me is making the sex much more intense. I grab your ass and thrust my hips so that when you are cumming down I go in farther. You start bouncing harder and harder...mmm that's right cum for me baby! Your body starts trembling, I pull you close to me and work my dick on you, rocking your hips back and forth. We start kissing again, you're still cumming right now because I feel your pussy pulsating and your juices are running down my nuts. You whisper to me "I want you to cum baby...". I roll you over on your back and climb on top of you. My dick is so hard and you're so wet I am able to put it in with no hands, you put your arms around my neck. We are kissing soft and slow, sucking on each other's lips...slipping your tongue in my mouth while we grind in a rhythm. I place one arm around your waist, and the other around your shoulder, embracing you. It almost feels like we are one person are bodies are so close. I push as deep as I can go and you let out a gasp but continue to work your body. You start sucking on my bottom lip, and tracing it with my tongue....mmmm I'm about to cum baby I pound on your pussy again...again...again...your screams excite me even more again...again...oh shit!!! Ahhhhhhhh yessss! I'm pulsating inside of you, the feeling of my dick jumping makes you cum again...I grab your face and kiss you...both our bodies shaking in pure pleasure... I roll over and you lay on my chest...I stroke your hair and we both fall asleep...

1 comment: