Monday, September 3, 2012

Untitled #2

Slamming the door behind us, couldn't wait to get you in the house I push you up against the door, kiss you and squeeze your breast with one hand and grab your pussy with another. You let out a soft moan is you feel the moisture dripping down your walls and it does not stop until it reaches your panties. Pussy getting wetter and wetter as I massage your clot through your panties. "I have been waiting a long time for this" I say as I start to kiss on your neck and pull your tank top down so I can lick on your nipples. "You and me both babe" you reply as you slide your panties down. I drop to my knees "Let me help you with that" I say with a smirk as I pull your panties down around your ankles and your pretty pussy just inches from my face. Your body starts to tingle and form goosebumps at the thought if my tongue sliding between your pussy lips. When you least expect it, you feel my fingers pushing inside your pussy real slow...my lips wrapped around your clit sucking it. The sound of me fingering your wet pussy Is driving me wild, you lean back on the door to regain your balance and grab the back of my head and look down to me and command "eat this pussy!"  I suck your clit a little harder and flick my tongue faster, fingering your pussy playing with your g-spot making you cum all over my fingers.   You grab me by the hand and lead me upstairs, I'm watching your booty jiggle with every step making me wanna fuck you even more.  I start unbuckling my pants so I can be ready for action when we make it to the room. You push me in the bed and give me that sexy stare like your about to do something freaky. "Ok now it's your turn" you say to me as you pull down my shorts and boxers. My dick almost completely hard laying there in front of you. You lean down and take me in your mouth sucking with no hands. Then you grab my dick stroking it up and down...mmmm your mouth is so warm and so wet. You start to moan because your other hand is playing with your pussy. Licking up and down the sides of my dick, kissing it, smacking it on your lips driving me crazy!! "I want you inside of me" you say hungrily as you climb on top of me, grab my dick and work it into your wet pussy. I pull you close to me so I can lick and suck those nipples. I feel your walls clinching as you're about to cum on my dick. You're bouncing in my dick slamming into it and I throw it back and whisper in your ear "cum on this dick baby I wanna feel you get wetter and wetter." I feel your hands gripping me and your pussy throbbing ahhh that's the feeling I was waiting for. I continue to play with your nipples just to make the orgasm intense. "Get on your knees baby you know I gotta hit that from the back" I say as I change positions. All that booty and you arch your back perfectly mmmm gimme all that pussy!! Slow stroking your pussy from the back while I spank your ass, I love to watch your booty jump. Damn you feel so good!  You look back at me bite your lip then say "I know you miss this pussy!" as you throw it back. "Tell me you miss it baby" you yelled. "You know I do" I replied "you feel so fucking good right now". I'm want us to cum at the same time so I speed up my stroke a little to get the pussy worked up. Mmmm yea grab my dick use your pussy muscles and squeeze it. We are both about to cum I start to pound the pussy hard & deep I want that pussy juice all over my dick. As your body starts to shake I feel it cummin and I explode inside of your pussy, my dick jumping with every squirt of my cum....we fall to the bed me inside of you still, kiss each other and cuddle...then fall asleep.  Sent from my iPhone

1 comment: