Sunday, April 18, 2010

Honey I'm Home

I'm on my way home from work, been missing you all day...had a long day but I cant wait to see you, never too tired for my baby. i walk thru the door and throw my jacket down on the chair making my way to the kitchen. You are standing there with a tank top and some boy shorts on...hair wet from the shower dripping on the back of your tank top. i walk over to you and places my arms around your waist...

I'm in the kitchen waiting for my baby to come home, I hear the front door. A smile comes across my face, it seems like it took forever. it's still kinda early only 9:43 pm... I pretend not to hear you come in the kitchen...I continue wiping the counter...i feel 2 strong hands around my waist... I close my eyes, biting my lip.. your embrace feels so good...

"hey baby, i'm home."

"how was work babe?"

"not bad you know the usual b.s. i don't want to talk about that... i missed you today!"

"Really... how much?"

"Maybe I should show you..."

"hmmmm i like the sound of that"

My hands around you gripping your waist tightly i pull your body close to mine. i feel your arms around mine, your hands grabbing my hands....i slide my hands under your tank top and squeeze your breasts...you lay your head back on me... i kiss your neck...my thumbs rubbing your nipples until they are completely hard...allowing my hands to slide back down your waist...up your arms, grabbing your hair and pulling it to the side... i pull your shoulder strap down.. kiss you from your neck down to your shoulder and on your back. You push your ass back on me grinding on my dick. Your ass is so soft, i feel my manhood rising and so do you causing you to push back even more positioning my dick between your ass cheeks...sliding up and down.

"mmmm somebody is hard..." you say in a sexy voice

"you made me that way" i reply

"guess i'll have to make it go down, huh?"

"yep...you woke him up... now you have to put him back to sleep"

You reach back and start rubbing my dick through my pants, i'm still in my work clothes a pair of khakis which is thin i am unable to hide the bulge. one strap hanging off of your shoulder i lean forward and reach over you and slide my hand down the front of your tank top and grab your breast and caress you...now i take the other strap off...pulling it off slowly... exposing your breasts...slowly you turn around... we make eye contact...whisper "i love you"... i bend down and kiss your lips, reaching behind your head pulling you close to me... i feel your arms around me...kissing your top lip, then the bottom.... sucking on it gently letting it snap back... you bite my lip gently... teasing my lips with your tongue making a circle from the top to the bottom... our tongues meet between our lips...intertwined, then i suck on your tongue sliding my mouth off slowly bit by bit...strumming my fingers up your back. i feel the goosebumps forming on your skin, your hair standing on edge as i give you chills running my fingers up and down your spine. i move from your lips to your neck down to your breast. i tenatively kiss all around your breasts... taking my time...making circles with my tongue, my lips warm and wet sucking on them until they are stif again. i reach down and cup your pussy in my hand, massaging your clit with the heel of my hand as i rub your entrance through your panties...i feel them getting wet...i wanna taste you so bad but not yet. i have to tease you some more...kissing down your stomach to your pelvis. i drop to my knees, you look down at me... i look up at you... you know what i'm about to do...you are breathing heavily in anticipation of me pleasing you with my mouth...i look you directly in the eyes and lick my lips...grab your shorts by the sides and slowly pull them down to your ankles.. you step out of them...standing there with your tank top half on, naked from the waist down. i place my hands on your sides, moving them around to your ass and give you a firm squeeze, pulling you forward at the same time...your pussy just inches from me is driving you crazy...you want me to lick it dont you, dont worry baby i will...let me just admire your body for a moment. lightly running my fingers across your sides...down your thighs, down to your calf muscles and back up again...on the way back up you brace yourself on my shoulders, standing on your tip toes i see the fine hairs standing up on your legs, gave you the chills huh...i love the way you respond to me

i kiss your thighs... softly on each side... the inside...then on your pelvis...right above your pussy, the hair on my chin rubbing across your clit giving you a tingling sensation. my face lowers, allowing my soft wet lips to glide across your clit... i stick my tongue out so that it falls between your lips you let out at sigh as the tip of my tongue meets your clit..it goes down further parting your lips making them wet. i kiss your entire pussy, giving your body warm sensations as i gently suck on your lips sliding my tongue slowly up and down the outside now the inside, tasting your juices... mmmm now i have to move to the other side giving both sides equal treatment. i place my thumbs on both sides of your pussy exposing your clit...i watch the faces that you make while i take your clit in my mouth, licking up and down, circling, rapidly moving my tongue on you while your clit throbs in my mouth... i love the way you taste.. mmm damn...i touch your pussy just to see how wet you are and pull back two fingers full of juice... "oh wow...look at you" i look up at you and suck your juices off my fingers... definitely can not let that go to waste... i stand up and grab you under your arms and sit you on the counter...mmmm now i can really see how wet you are... i lick your pussy like an ice cream cone tasting your juices with every lick... your wetness all over my lips and my chin, i'm loving every bit of it... i place my thumb on your clit and stroke back and forth while my tongue is sliding in and and out... i watch your stomach move in and out, breathing heavily while i'm pleasing you... "ahhh ahhh ahhh baby...shit.." i push my tongue deeper and continue to rub your clit while u cum all over my lips...so so wet damn...i'm drinking from your pussy... you grab my ears and pull me in closer, making sure i get all of it... i move up and suck on your clit. i feel your body jerk "oooooh yes! yes baby, damn!"...i stand up and unbutton my shirt you sit up and start unbuckling my my pants...they drop to the floor... you reach in my boxers and pull my dick through the hole. you jerk my dick a few times, your soft hands and firm grip turn me on even more... my dick swells in your hand..you pull me closer, guiding me to your pussy, wet and waiting for my rock hard dick...my head makes its way in... we both moan simultaneously "mmmmmmm fuck..." i push my way deeper...you stil have not exhaled... i'm almost all the way in...wrapping your legs around me. "ooooh you feel so good baby, damn you are wet" i can barely get it out, this is almost too good you grab the side of my face, look me in the eyes, look at my lips... kiss me hard and deep...im grinding on your pussy making circles while we kiss... mmmmmm i love how spontaneous we are... right here on the kitchen counter...you squeeze my body tight with your legs with every thrust of my dick... you put your arms around my neck... whispering in my ear "baby you feel sooooo good omg i love this dick...right there... keep it right there... you gonna make me cum all over this dick...fuck me daddi! mmmmm give it to me PLEASE don't stop" you feel my dick throbbing inside of you my head swelling, i am fighting off my nut i dont want to let it go yet... i feel a rush, a warm sensation as you cum all over me... i stroke your pussy in and out real slow while your cumming...your body trembling i rub your nipples and kiss you on your neck giving you the sensation again.

i pull you down off of the counter and turn you around...you wiggle your ass in anticipation... i grab my dick by the shaft and slowly enter your pussy from behind... you lay face flat on the counter with our hands out... i grab your hair and pull you back... pumping hard... hard... harder... my thighs slapping your ass "oooh..... ooooh..... ooooh.... yes! fuck me just like that omg just like that baby DAMN!" i grip your ass and spread it apart so you feel every bit of me... damn i love this position... i love the way you arch your back so i can get all of that pussy... mmmm i look down and see your cum all over my dick, turning me on even more...i push my dick deep and kiss you all over your back... i feel your hand reach under, rubbing my balls "mmmm damn baby that feels so good, you making me harder... fuck... u feel that baby" i ask... "yes baby...i feel u all in this pussy" you reply.... im slow grinding on your pussy now.. one hand on your nipple the other hand on your clit... mmmm i dont know how much longer i can fight it... your hands feel so good on me... i feel my body getting warm... my heart beating fast...breathing hard... i speed up a little, popping your pussy with close thrusts..."cum for me baby i want you to cum now, it's your turn" you say to me as you feel me stiffen inside of you... you can tell i am about to cum ... you start winding winding back... the sensation of your walls gripping my dick and you winding prove too much for me as i explode inside of you..."ooooooh oooooooh shit!" i exclaim as i'm letting go everything i have inside of you... as soon as you feel the sensation of my hot cum pulsating inside you, you cum again... hand in in hand gripping each other... my head resting on the back of yours... "ooooooh yes...omg..." the both of us laying on the counter... holding each other... i kiss you on your shoulder... you look up at me... smiling... we share a quick kiss, and another, and another...

"why are you so bad?"

"you know what those shorts do to me babe"

"sorry i was just trying to be comfortable"

"dont apologize, i'm not mad.."

"let's go take a shower"

"ok baby.."

We make our way upstairs... take a hot shower together...kissing and caressing each other, being affectionate... once we are done we lay done... you in my arms...we fall asleep

1 comment:

  1. Tyron....Tyronn...you have mad skills.........I wish a man would hold me like that... that would bee the man i would dtay with foreva

    ReplyDelete