Monday, April 19, 2010

Shower time

It's morning and we just woke up..a Saturday morning..very relaxed...so we decide to take a shower together we go in the bathroom and you turn the shower on....all you have on is your towel and i stand there anxiously waiting for you to remove it, my rock hard dick bulging thru my boxers...i take them off.....we start to kiss and fondle each other...you play with the tip of my dick swirling the pre-cum all around the head....i glide my fingers between your wet pussy lips and start to massage your clit with my middle finger with one hand gripped on your ass...we continue to get deeper in our kiss my dick is pulsating in your hand as you jerk it making it harder and harder....we finally get in the shower...first I light a candle....the dim light adds to the mood...the sound of the water splashing all over our bodies...the low echo of the shower...we lather in each other stealing touches when are supposedly trying to get clean i cant help but run my fingers up and down the crack of your ass searching for your ass so i can slide the tip of my finger in and play with it...i pull you back to me and rest my dick between your ass cheeks just so you can feel it...i rub my hands up your stomach up to your breasts and start to squeeze them and play with your nipples...your mouth lays open and you start to moan...my hands make their way back down and start to play with your pussy, i can feel the juice thru the water you are so wet on the inside....i turn you around and start to kiss you and you grab my dick anxiously and start to jerk it....i bend down and with no hesitation i kiss your lips...you grab the top of my head guiding my face into your crotch...i explore you with my tongue until i find that special spot...licking and sucking so gently i feel ur body tremble...i open my eyes slightly i watch your stomach contract... i can tell you are about to cum...i take my hand and run it up your calf to your thigh...to the bottom of your ass...i slide my finger in your already wet pussy...you let out a moan but yet your mouth is still closed...now im sucking and fingering you waiting to taste your sweetness...you get quiet...i feel your pussy tighten around my finger..without warning you say my name it echoes off the shower walls...your body starts to shake...you're gripping me so tight i love to look you in your eyes while you have reached your peak..knowing i'm pleasing you has my dick throbbing...i'm ready to feel u now...i stand up... with the water to my back to my surprise u drop down and start to suck my dick with your eyes closed ....water splashing in your face but it doesn't seem to bother you a bit...you slide your hand up the back of my thigh and reach up and squeeze my ass...i watch my dick disappear in and out of your mouth...it's like a private game you are playing to see how i react ..you start to go faster and i feel my dick start to swell in your mouth...you notice it too...you open your eyes and look at marvelling...u smile... this is a product of your handywork...you kiss the head gently as if you were patting yourself on the back saying "job well done"...you got me rock hard i want you to feel it so i grab you gently by your shoulders signalling you to get up so i can put him inside of you...you anxiously turn around and wait for me to slide in... you put both hands on the wall and arch your back....i rub my dick head between your pussy lips playing with your clit teasing your opening before i put it in....you are so wet...mmmm....i'm grabbing your shoulders as i push my way in and out of you grinding on you....my thighs smacking on your ass...then i reach under and squeeze on your titties and hold on while i pump harder and faster from the back...taking long strokes and ramming my dick inside of you...making you moan louder...water splashing all over the place...we're soaking wet...I'm kissing on your neck and down your back...i feel you getting warmer and wetter... you're cumming all over my dick but you don't want me to know because i will try to make you lose your mind...i watch your breathing change with every stroke..you're loving this as much as i am...i feel like i'm about to explode....i take the soap and lather your ass and slide my thumb inside your butt hole...i'm getting it ready for what i'm about to do....now i use 2 fingers...my dick still inside of you...i take my dick out...lather it for lubrication...and slide it in your ass real slow....just the head...you take a short quick gasp as you feel me enter you then you bite your lip with enjoyment...i tell you "play with your pussy"....i watch as you reach down and start to massage your clit and finger your own pussy...your ass is so tight feels so good wrapped around my dick...i give you a little more but not to much...moving my way in and out of you....i feel myself about to cum...i pull it out and i'm about to squirt all over your ass....you turn around and grab my dick and start to massage it slow then fast just as i start to moan you hold it to your face..eyes closed mouth open...taking all my hot cum in your mouth some spilling down your chin on your breasts...down your stomach...hot water running all over our bodies....i'm shivering and shaking and you are rubbing my dick all over your mouth and playing with your pussy at the same time....mmmmmm mmmm mmmm what a way to start the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment