Wednesday, April 21, 2010

rub you down...

"baby can you come here for a second" you call from the bedroom. I was in the living room watching tv while you were taking a shower, just relaxing. "yeah babe what do you need..." I say as I open the door. To my surprise you are on the bed on your knees holding a towel in front of you, the towel covering the middle of your body. "i wanted you to rub oil on me, if you dont mind" you say to me with a smile and that sexy look in your eye. I take a deep breath as i make my way to the bed trying to compose myself so i don't dive right in.

I walk over to the dresser and grab the baby oil, i feel my dick starting to rise just thinking about rubbing oil all over your sexy body. i turn and walk back to the bed and you are laying there on your stomach, completely naked, your feet crossed, your head resting on the pillow. "Get my back first please, thanks" you say to me. You are enjoying the fact that you are teasing me and driving me crazy. I drip the baby oil on your back and massage it into your skin, rubbing your back and your shoulders at the same time. You exhale and allow your body to relax, i continue to massage your back. i pour some more oil on your body, this time on your ass. you let out a low moan as i grip your cheeks and massage them firmly. now i am working my way down your thighs, massaging the inside. you spread your legs a little, i wanna touch your pussy so bad but i hold off just for a moment....i will get to that very very soon. i have made my way all the way down to your feet and am massaging each one gently, relaxing you even more. I walk around to the side of the bed, lean over and whisper in your ear "turn over so i can do the front too."

i start with your breasts rubbing oil all over them, rubbing and playing with your nipples until they get hard. you start to squirm, i can tell all this massaging is getting to you. you are trying to fight it but you are starting to get wet, your skin even feels warm to the touch. drip some more oil on your thighs now... massaging the front, and the insides again, teasing you. i can tell you want me to touch you, not yet baby... trust me it wil be worth the wait. i move over to your hips and rub you down some more. your body is glistening as you lay there, i cant help but look at your pussy lips and they are moist and glistening as well. mmmm damn i wanna taste you. my dick is bulging through my sweats, i dont think i can hold back any longer!

we make eye contact you are looking at me biting your bottom lip anticipating what is going to happen next! i get down on my knees in front of the bed and pull you to the edge, throwing your legs over my shoulders. i grip your hips and yank your body closer to me. mmmmmm i take a nice long lick, dipping my tongue in your wet pussy. you taste so good baby! i lick all the way up between your lips, taking the juice in my mouth and swallowing it. my lips brush against yours as i make my way up to your clit causing your body to jerk. you love the way my tongue feels dont you? i gently spread your lips apart so i can suck and lick all over your clit. now that my mouth is wrapped around your clit, my hands are free to roam all over your body, stroking up and down, squeezing your breasts, playing with your nipples. moving back down and squeezing your hips bringing you even closer to me. you're gripping my head, winding your body as i please your pussy with my mouth. i feel your juices dripping down my chin and that turns me on even more. i slide my fingers inside of you, penetrating your pussy slowly, teasing your g spot. you sit all the way up, still grabbing my head, im driving you crazy! "mmmm baby.... baby!!! shit oh my god you feel so good!" you scream as i indulge in your wet pussy, fingering you faster, then slowing down again to tease you. i feel your body start to shake and there is silence... you're about to cum, mouth is open, eyes are closed and you are gripping me tightly... all of a sudden "ohhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmm shit!" i feel the wet warm juices dripping down my fingers. i pull them out slowly and lick the juices off. you are sitting on the edge of the bed, legs squeezed shut, trying to gather yourself.

too bad im not done with you yet, you are looking way too sexy and i love the way you taste. i lay you back on the bed, grab your leg and turn you over on your stomach. you know this is my favorite. i drop my pants and my dick is rock hard, veins bulging. you turn and look back at me standing behind you and you eye my dick with that hungry look in your eye. you slide forward on the bed and arch your back and tell me "get your pussy baby..." i take heed to the invitation and push my dick inside of you. you let out a low sexy moan as you feel me going deeper...deeper...deeper..."oh shit baby i feel you in my stomach!" i grab your waist and grind on your pussy, making circles. pull it out slow and push it back in again. now i have one hand on your shoulder the other on your waist and im pulling you back on me, i want to make sure you get ALL of this dick! "ooooooooh baby damn your pussy feels so good" i moan as im taking you from behind. damn your ass looks so good, still shining from the baby oil i give it a swift smack. "ooooh papi.." you say in a sexy voice, and i smack your ass again. you start throwing it back as if you wanna take control back from me. i let you have it for a minute, just hold the dick steady while you make yourself cum. you start off slow, then speed up, your ass smacking against my thighs. im spanking that ass from one cheek to the other making your ass slightly red from me popping it. you give one last good thrust and start to wind. "that's right cum all over that dick baby!" i say to you as i grab your hair and start pounding your ass from the back.

your moans are driving me crazy and i wanna cum too but not yet i wanna enjoy this pussy some more. im still holding your hair and pounding you hard from the back. you raise up on your hands trying to gain control and slow me down as you start cumming again. i feel your pussy throbbing, jumping uncontrollably. feels so good when you squeeze me with your muscles. i lay you flat on your stomach and straddle you with my hands on the small of your back and begin to work you from behind. my dick head is stroking your g spot perfect, i feel you get even wetter than you already are, making your pussy "talk" to me. "cum for me papi" you say to me as you bite your bottom lip. i push my dick in deep and start to grind on your ass, mmmm your body feels so good i can no longer fight it. "oh shit baby...ahhhhhhhhhh" i release all of my hot cum inside of you, gripping your ass tight...now im the one trembling!! "i like oil duty" i say jokingly, we both laugh and roll over on the bed, holding each other and kiss....

No comments:

Post a Comment