Thursday, April 22, 2010

Warmth (short story)

tonite it's all about you... all i can think about is what i'm gonna do to you when you open that door... you have no idea of the surprise i have planned for you... i think - better yet i know you will enjoy this ;-) ... this one will be one for the books i promise

i ring the doorbell you open the door... dressed for bed wearing a tank top and loose fitting shorts that barely covering that firm round ass as you walk away from me leading into the living room... tonite is supposed to be a Blockbuster nite but you are in for a surprise

we flop down on the couch... you put the movie on and i can't keep my eyes off of you... you look so sexy... hair pulled back in a bun...skin with the scent of cucumber melon, fresh out of the shower... nipples poking through your tank top... i see the print of your phat pussy lips through the shorts....my mouth starts to water ... you look at me and smile...i bite my lip... you start to blush... i kiss your lips...reach back and stroke the back of your neck moving my hand around to the side of your face...i kiss your cheek... down to your ear and then your neck... you let out a sigh... you say to me "Baby, let's watch the mov--" before you can finish my finger is across your lips.... shhhhh say no more...

i pull down your straps to your tank top exposing your breasts your nipples are already hard...i lick around them making circles with my warm wet tongue... kissing each breast... sucking on the nipples until they are completely stiff...i massage your pussy through your shorts... i feel how wet you are and i have not even gotten them off yet...i raise up and give you quick kiss before i drive you crazy...

i grab your breasts and squeeze them gently as i make my way to my knees in front of you on the couch....kissing down your stomach ...playing with your nipples... now i kiss the inside of your thighs... rubbing my nose in your pussy... i feel your clit... i kiss it... you arch your back waiting to feel my tongue... i kiss it again...you rub the side of my face...i pull your hips forward and slide your shorts to the side.... mmmmmm you shaved ... i love it...i kiss your lips...once on each side... once again in the middle... your clit protruding begging me to lick and suck on it...i'm such a tease... i bite you on the inside of your thighs... kiss your pelvis... driving you crazy... i watch your juices flow... i'm making myself nuts i can't wait any longer i have to taste you... i take your shorts off...legs spread wide... you close your eyes and lick your lips... you have no idea how sexy you are right now...i slide my tongue up between your lips tasting your juice sliding my tongue in your wet pussy...mmmmmm you taste so good...im exploring your pussy going as deep as i can go... rubbing your clit with my thumb.... you arch your back with every flip of my tongue... rubbing the top of my head... i love your soft touch...makin my way up... i suck on your clit with my lips...circling it with my tongue.... you sit all the way up and grab my head with both hands... im gripping on your thighs while i'm licking and sucking your clit.. your legs start to shake... you must be getting close...i then sit up and turn you around... bury my face in your pussy.. sliding my tongue in you from the back... you sound so sexy when im pleasing you... you look back at me sucking on your index finger....im squeezing on your ass while i tongue fuck your pussy... your juices running down my chin...your grip tightens on the pillow... my chin rubbing your clit with my tongue inside of you...i spread your pussy wide and flick my tongue across your clit until your whole body starts to shake... your put your head down moaning biting the pillow before you fall to the couch...i love when u cum like that....panting...sweating slightly... i lick my lips still tasting your pussy... i lay next to you on the couch... ok let's watch the movie

No comments:

Post a Comment