Saturday, April 24, 2010

Summer Rain

it's a hot stormy nite.... thunder is booming, rain is pouring down... flashes from the lightning fill the room. we have one candle lit as we lay on the couch...you are laying on my chest....im playing with your hair, the palm of your hand is resting on my face... your skin is so soft and smooth....i lean over and kiss your wrist you look up at me and smile ... you reach up so i can kiss your lips then lay back down on my chest. you are wearing a wifebeater and boy shorts... my eyes explore your curves...starting with your breasts... down to your waistline.... down to your butt, the shorts are hugging it tightly....i feel your fingers circling my nipples... you know that's my spot... you feel me starting to stiffen your hand makes its way down to my shorts... massaging my hard dick without taking it out... i grab the side of your face and we kiss...you start to grind on me....i feel your full lips on my dick sliding up and down...mmmm... we get wrapped up in our kiss... eyes closed... sucking each other's lips.... faint flashing from the lightning lighting up the room briefly....you stand up and walk out of the room...where are you going? i know you are not going to leave me like this...

i hear the back door open... i get up and walk to where you are... it is coming down pretty hard outside ... you are standing there, rain dripping down your body... your hair on your face nipples hard poking thru the wifebeater... mmmm i see u wanna do something different, well i am all for it... i walk over to you and pull you close to me, push your hair to the side and start kissing on your neck rubbing your nipples with my thumbs... i feel your hands stroking me again... untying my shorts.... pulling them down... they fall to my ankles....i roll your panties down until they hit the ground...you push me up against the table and grab my stiff dick and shove it in your mouth.... mmmmmmmm your mouth feels so good and everything is extra wet... your hair is all over your face again from the rain i cant see what is going on but it feels so good...your driving me crazy... i feel your warm mouth sliding up and down sucking on the head of my dick... you look up at me into my eyes... the rain is drenching both of us but we don't have a care in the world we are in our own zone right now...i pull back you are doing way too good of a job i dont know how much more I can take...

i stand you up and sit you on the table... spread your legs wide... kiss on the inside of your thighs... the water is dripping on your clit... i taste your juices mixed with rain... mmmm so good... you start to caress your breasts while im pleasing you, making love to your pussy with my mouth...im gently sucking on your clit teasing it with my tongue... circling around and around.... you are so wet...i want to be inside of you... i stand up grab your legs pull you close to me.... slide my dick in as far as possible...lift your wifebeater and suck on your nipples... you brace yourself both arms back... allowing me to have my way with you... your body is so warm... so wet.... im kissing your neck licking the rain off...you put my index finger in your mouth... the sensation makes me harder... you feel my dick throbbing inside of you... grinding making circles im trying to spell my name in your pussy... i feel your pussy squeezing my dick....i love when you do that...you lay all the way back on the table i put your legs up against me and stoke faster and faster... i feel you cumming all over my dick... your legs start to shake.... i watch your stomach heave while you moan ... im hitting your spot over... and over and over... you put your hand on my stomach to slow me down so you can catch your breath.... i pull out real slow... turn you over and around so i am behind you... you're on your elbows booty arched... practically begging me to pound it... im so anxious... you look so sexy... we are both soaking wet in the rain.... your shirt is stuck to your body almost looks like you are not wearing anything at all... i enter you from behind... you smack the table and stand up slightly... i grip your waist giving you every inch of me.... in and out... pounding with each stroke... i smack your ass... the rain splashes as my hand hits your wet flesh....it stings a little but not in a bad way you turn around and look me up and down and bite your lip... i smack your ass again... you let out a moan.... i speed up a little pushing deeper and deeper... you put your head back and let out a scream.... mmmm baby you feel and sound so good i love when you make those noises.... you reach back and kiss me and whisper "cum for me daddi" ... we keep kissing i feel my body get hot and now im tingling... mmmm i'm almost there... i start to pound your pussy from the back... my thighs smacking against your ass.... ooooooooooooooooh yes....i release my load inside of you... you grab my face and kiss me some more... im moaning while you're sucking on my lips.... mmmmm mmmmm mmmmm .... damn that was good... time to go inside ...

1 comment:

  1. i really liked this story, i shared it wit a few of my frinds on facebook, so they can read it.....your story is HOTTTTT!!!! KEEP IT UP BRUH!!!

    ReplyDelete